Skip to content
- How long after I place my order will it be shipped?
We will ship your orders within 1 business day once your payment has been verified.
- What shipping method(s) can I choose from when I place my order?
- Free shipping
Registered postal air service. International shipping time depending on the destination country.
Shipping time is usually (today affected by the pandemic – Covid-19 – shipping can take longer):
- USA: 2-3 weeks
- Canada: 3-4 weeks
- Europe: 1-2 weeks
- Australia: 3 – 4weeks
- Asia: 3-4 weeks
- South and middle America: 6-8 weeks.
- Priority shipping
FedEx, UPS, GLS, DPD.
You can selected it in checkout.
- USA: 3 days
- Canada: 1 week
- Europe: a few days
- Australia, Asia: usually one week
- South and middle America: 1-2 weeks.
- How are the orders packaged?
We take order packing and shipment very seriously. All items will be carefully packed in foams and delivered in bubble envelopes or box. Thin moldavites are packaged in hard plastic box filled by a foam.
- Is a signature required for the recipient to receive a shipment?
Yes, for security purposes, we require a signature by the recipient of every shipment. No shipment will be delivered without a signature by the recipient.
- What do I need to know about custom clearance?
All orders are marked as “Gifts” or “Product Samples” and as low cost stones. Most of packages are without any tax.
Generally, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance are to be borne by you. Customs policies may vary from country to country and to attain more information, you should contact your local customs office.
- What should I do if the shipment is damaged upon delivery?
The first thing you should do is contact us immediately and explain the situation to us. We will very quickly investigate the situation and guide you through the process of rectifying the problem.