Moldavite is a powerful and unique crystal that is believed to have spiritual and healing properties. To completely profit from moldavite, it is necessary to keep it clean and clear of bad energy, though. You may clean moldavite in a number of methods, and the one you use will depend on your own preferences.
Here are a few ways to cleanse moldavite:
- Running Water: Running water over moldavite is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to clean it. You can accomplish this with tap water or water from a natural source, like a river or stream. Make sure to visualize any negative energy being washed away while holding the moldavite under the water for a few minutes.
- Burying: Putting moldavite in the ground and burying it is another method of cleansing it. This is possible in a garden, park, or forest. The moldavite can be buried in a small hole, covered with fabric. If you think it requires more cleansing, leave it in the ground for at least 24 hours.
- Sun or Moonlight: Moldavite can also be cleaned by exposing it to moonlight or sunshine. Any harmful energy that might be present in the moldavite can be eliminated with the help of the sun’s and moon’s energies. Make sure the moldavite is kept in a secure area where it won’t be disturbed. If you think it needs extra cleansing, leave it in the moonlight or the sun for at least one hour.
- Smudging: Smudging is the practice of burning herbs such as Sage, Palo Santo, or sweetgrass to purify the energy of a space. Moldavite can be cleansed by smudging as well. While setting an intention for the moldavite to be cleansed of any bad energy, wave it through the smoke from the burning herbs in your palm.
- Sound Healing: Sound healing can be used to cleanse moldavite. This can be done by cleansing the moldavite’s energy with singing bowls, chimes, or other instruments. You can also use your own voice by singing or chanting.
Personally, I prefer cleaning in the sun. You should ideally test out numerous approaches. Keep using the approach that appears most appropriate after that, depending on how moldavite affects you.